Important Information

On this site you will find all the important information you need to know for your vacation. For example knowing which documents you need when traveling internationally is essential to having a stress free vacation.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.




You are required to have a U.S. Passport Book when traveling by air or cruise to any international location.

If you are traveling by land or sea to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or the Caribbean Region, you are required to have a U.S. Passport Book or Card.


Read more: Passport


U.S. citizens don't need a U.S. visa for travel, but when planning travel abroad they may need a visa issued by the embassy of the country they wish to visit. Here you will learn about visa requirements by country.


Or find out more about both the immigrant and non-immigrant visa process at the State Department's visa main page.


Link to US Embassys


The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country.


Tips for students traveling abroad.

Travel Insurance

There is really no better way to protect your vacation investment than by purchasing travel insurance. With the possibility of cancellations, flight delays, lost luggage or passports, medical emergencies and any other unexpected incident. Travel insurance can provide the reassurance and peace of mind that you need.

Read more: Travel Insurance


Ships at sea: positions and weather observations.


Cruise Tip Calculator


Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. List of cruise ships and their inspectionscores.


Misc information

Travel news around the world:


US Customs:


Beach temperatures:



Please, use the contact form

to register for our newsletter!